Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quince meets camera



So a few weeks ago I wanted to do some more photos of my daughter. It was fun and she is such a girly girl. She found my an older camera I use to use. Its a film, Minolta, camera. I used this when I first started until 2009.
Quincie is looking at it. I'm just shooting away at her. I say to her, "Quincie turn the lens. You will be able to see me."
"Wow!" she says.
I show her how to wind it and just adjust the lens so she can see me. She thinks its so neat. Which makes my heart melt. When we were done, she asks. "Where can I see the pictures?"
I laugh, "This is an older camera, It dot digital. It is suppose to have film in it and then you wind it up and get it developed."
"Well, that was a waste of time!"
There was no film in it. I told her I would get her a little camera for her birthday if she was a good girl! :) She is excited and still wanted to use the old camera.
Just so cute to see my daughter looking and adjusting my old camera. I took that camera everywhere with me. It was like my little baby.
Just wanted to share with others what I thought was such a neat thing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment